Sunday, April 18, 2010

Spunkin up for Motivation Station!!!

Right now, is the absolute first time I have EVER written a blog!!! And it is going to be about getting in shape for the summer!! Because i know that it is impossible that I am the only person out there that wants to get in shape for bikini season! I know, I know, I hear about how many people shouldn't only worry about losing weight, and looking fit and such, and how its not good to promote losing weight allllll of the time and everything, but its not just about losing weight, its about how you feel after you lost the weight, and what it actually does to help your health!! And just so everyone knows...I am not a health nut, of any sorts, and I don't plan to be. Im just an average person, and wanted to share my adventure about getting into shape for the summa!! So, for everyone out there that needs a partner and fellow-friend to help for motivation in order to lose weight, that is me!! I am starting tomarrow (Monday, April 19th) for eating better, and working out and all that jazz!! I signed up on this website called www.fitday.com, and its free and everything, but i dont know too much about it but im going to check it out if anyone else wants to also!!

And!! I just wanted to say, thank you so so so so much to KANDEE JOHNSON! i get so much of my motivation and inspiration from her!!! She is such an amazing, positive person, with so much talent! To all of you who read this you should look her up on YouTube, or Facebook, and also her blog is kandeethemakeupartist.blogspot.com! She is amazing and im sure you all will love her!!

Well, that is all for my first blog ever!! I am going to post my success and everything on here, if anyone wants to post theres with me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment