Monday, May 24, 2010

Progress!!!

Update!!! I have been trying to do some sort of exercise at least five days a week to get in shape!! I started out going to the gym, doing the elliptical for about an hour or so, and now Iv worked up to hiking a lot!! Im going to start biking, maybe a little rollerblading (which I did today and it was a ton of fun!!), some indoor rockclimbing hopefully (and maybe someday get some lessons on outdoor rock climbing!! It looks like so much fun!!), and probably more outdoor things that are more interesting than just going inside to a gym!! OH! and I have been doing this video called Yoga Meltdown by Jillian Michaels, which is amazing!!! and works out your whole entire body and is helping me get toned!! I want to join a yoga class (pilates too!!)and maybe do some dance classes as well!! All of these things work out different parts of your body and are things you can do that are fun, but also burn tons of calories and help you get fit and healthy!!

Also I have been changing what I eat as well! My major weakness is fried chicken (especially boneless buffalo wings from Buffalo Wild Wings!!! yum), but I cut out eatting that as much, but still treat myself every once in awhile! (its not good to deprive yourself!!!) I have been drinking a lotttt more water, been taking more vitamins(daily vitamin) and fish oil, trying to eat moer wheat bread instead of white bread, just making minor changes that in the long run make such a difference!!!

I have a little over a month until my goal of getting into bikini body shape!! Whos with me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment